Strength and Conditioning Coach Kooyong
Our strength and conditioning coaches are ASCA qualified, providing custom strength and conditioning programs for men, women, teens, sports specific programs, athletes, groups and people of all ages.
Run Ready offers a variety of services, including running instruction, strength and conditioning instruction, high-level athletic training, and one-on-one personal training. Whether you’re looking to become healthy or improve your athletic performance, our team of certified fitness professionals is here to help you get started today.
We offer everything you need to elevate your game, fitness, and health to the next level, thanks to our expertise, knowledge, and top-notch facilities.
A typical strength and conditioning programme will include the following:
- Enhancement of your health
- Get you back on track following an injury
- Develop crucial athletic traits for success
- Symptoms and signs of many long-term conditions may be alleviated
- Supports Bone and Muscle Health
- Enhance Your Body’s Movement Patterns
- Helps is maintaing a healthy weight
Why Run Ready?
Running Coach For All Ages
Endurance, speed, strength and a training environment that is friendly, inclusive and challenging. Our focus is on continued development of athletic qualities.
You will experience the benefits of a great group training with expert coaching. Our run groups and strength training sessions create and maintain robust, athletic bodies for training and an active lifestyle.
Strength Coach Kooyong
Run Ready is easily accessible if you reside in Kooyong. There are many people in Kooyong who have relied on us over the years to be their personal fitness trainers, and we’ve helped them with everything from bespoke fitness plans to women’s strength training to groups to personal training to high-performance coaching for runners and sports.
Our Kooyong strength and conditioning programmes provide a variety of benefits.
- Strength and power in everyday situations
- Speed and agility for sports
- Prevent injury or get back on your feet quickly if you have already been injured.
- Improve your movement and speed up your running
- Form, technique, and mechanics should all be improved.
- Make yourself a better endurance athlete by becoming stronger, quicker, and more agile
- Ensure that athletes have a strong athletic foundation
Kooyong is a suburb of Melbourne in the Australian state of Victoria. Kooyong is also the second most expensive suburb in Melbourne, behind only Fitzroy and St Kilda. Kooyong is a suburb of Melbourne, situated 7 kilometres south-east of the city’s central business district and under the jurisdiction of the City of Stonnington local government area.
Gardiners Creek was originally known as Kooyong Koot Creek when it was discovered by Robert Hoddle, a government surveyor, in 1837. It is believed that the name stems from an Aboriginal term that means “camp or resting spot” or “wild fowl haunting area,” according to certain sources. John Gardiner, a pastoralist who overlanded animals from Yass, New South Wales, erected his residence near Kooyong in the mid-1830s. Gardiner was a pioneer of the pastoralist movement in Australia.
Glen Iris Location
Our gym is at Brixton Hive, just off High St Rd.Located on the bike path in Glen Iris. Very close (few minutes walk) to Glen Iris station, High St tram, Monash Freeway. Very accessible by public transport, car, walk or ride.